Big Brothers Big Sisters / Boys & Girls Club of Miramichi is pleased to offer a scholarship to recognize and reward a student in our community who has demonstrated a passion for volunteering, as well as maintaining a high level of academic achievement.
One graduate, from each of the following schools: Blackville High School, James M. Hill Memorial High School, Miramichi Valley High School, North and South Esk Regional High School and Carrefour Beausoleil will be eligible to receive a $2000 scholarship.
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must:
- demonstrate financial need to go to post-secondary school
- be a 2017 High School Graduate
- be registered in a program at a University, College, or Trade School for the next school year
- maintain a minimum average of 75%
To be considered for this scholarship students must provide:
- a completed and signed application form, including the expenses and income information
- a document that indicates financial need (Current pay stub and Line 150 Taxable Income as stated on the most recent Notice of Assessment)
- 2 letters of references: 1) who knows you personally 1) who will validate your volunteer involvement
- a copy of your most recent school transcript
- a copy of your letter of acceptance from your University, College or Trade School
To apply now, click here. Deadline is May 1, 2017.