Over the Cove Zip Line has opened at French Fort Cove.
Their hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 12 noon to 8 pm and Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 10 am to 8 pm. Bracelets cost $20 for Adults, $15 for those 18 and under or 55+.
RESTRICTIONS AND REGULATIONS
- Weight Minimum 75 pounds
- Weight Maximum 275 pounds
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused admission
- Operator reserves the right to refuse admittance (admission Waivers must be signed prior to participation in these activities)
- Bracelets are void if broken or removed
- Footwear must be secured
- Operators are not responsible for lost, stolen personal possessions
OVER THE COVE RULES
The zip line guides are the gods of the zip line. They are there to make your experience safe and enjoyable. Please follow their instructions:
- Never, ever touch the cable while you are moving
- You must sign the waiver
- You must wear their gear: helmets, harness and wheel
- Children must ride tandem
- It is recommended that long hair be tied back and that you wear shorts/ pants and secure shoes
- Guests that are, or appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted to ride the zip line
- Guests that are pregnant will not be permitted to ride the zip line due to the abrupt stop that may occur
- Riders must follow the direction of Guides at all times
- Be respectful to Guides, other riders, the Cove and our surroundings!
For more information telephone 506.778.8444 or visit www.Miramichi.org/zipline