The Greater Blackville Resource Centre has two employment opportunities for students with NB SEED program vouchers.
Work will include:
- staffing the Thrift Store and providing customer service
- assisting in day to day operations
- preparing and maintaining their community garden
- general office work.
Tentative start date is May 28, 2018. Apply soon.
Resumes can be:
- dropped off at the centre, 12073 Route 8 in Upper Blackville
- emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, call 843-9024.
The post Two Summer Jobs Available at Greater Blackville Resource Centre appeared first on Village of Blackville.
Source: Village of Blackville