The Winter Issue of Giv’er is in the mail this week and is available at locations around the region, and also online at: www.giverontheriver.com/magazine/
In this issue you’ll find:
• The Miramichi Reader reviews Raymond Fraser’s last book, Through Sunlight and Shadows.
• Raising Chickens for Beginners – Advice from Miramichi Feeds
• Mary’s Tips and Tricks for your Hair
• A Recipe for Greek Butter Cookies – Kourabiedes
• The Hospice Shoppe, Five Wonderful Years and Counting
• Beaubear’s Island Speaker Series for February
• The Free Community Library in Blackville
• Discover how to get a Free Trail Pass at Miramichi Cross Country Ski Club with a NB Library Card.
• James Mullinger’s new tour, Almost Canadian hits the Vogue Theatre April 27th.
• The Salt Spring National Art Prize Calls to Artists Across the Nation
• Activities at the Chatham Public Library for February and March.
• Here We Grow Again, meet new businesses The Piping Plover GastroPub and Close to Home Gifts
Enjoy the current issue of Giv’er Miramichi magazine online – flip through it, share it on Facebook, or email the link to friends and family living away. Past issues are also archived that you can view as pdf documents. www.giverontheriver.com/magazine
Visit www.giverontheriver.com where you’ll always find good news, and positive, uplifting stories in our blog posts.
You’ll also find current and past issues of Giv’er Miramichi magazine, the Mighty Miramichi River Guide, a list of locations to find our publications, and a place to submit your stories and photos.
Submit now for the Spring Issue – Deadline is March 8th, 2019
(please note, the submission deadline printed in the magazine has changed to March 8th)
Send us your good stuff to talk about on the river! We’re looking for events, stories, celebrations and pictures about what’s up, what’s new, and what’s happening. Keep it positive and we’ll promote it. Giv’er Miramichi is published and copyrighted by MCG Media in Miramichi.