5 Reasons to Build your Shed or Garage
A handsome, solidly constructed garage or shed is a great addition to any property. It provides valuable storage space, allows you to enjoy your hobbies in comfort, and can even increase the value of your home.
Did we mention your neighbours will be really jealous?
Are you ready to stop dreaming and start making this a reality?
Here are five reasons you should get started on the shed or garage you’ve always wanted…
- You can build it yourself or hire local experts to come in and take over. Our TIMBER MART plan customization service can provide you with exactly what you had in mind. Whether you’re building it on your own or with help, a little sweat equity and our detailed plans, will see you through. We’ll get you set up with exactly what you need, from the plans to the materials. (You can earn AIR MILES® reward miles on your purchase, and we have a TIMBER MART credit card that makes financing easy and inexpensive.)
- You’ll gain valuable storage. Garages are for more than just vehicles and sheds are for a lot more than a potting bench – they’re powerhouses when it comes to storing and organizing your family’s gear, especially now that so many homes have fully-finished basements. Think about what you’d do with those closets once you could clear the boxes out to your new garage or shed…
- It’s fully customizable. Need a long storage space for your family’s ski collection? Done. What about a drive-in spot for the lawn tractor? No problem. Lots of windows to let the sun shine in while you’re working? You’ve got it. From the flooring to the roof and everything in between, we’ll show you how to get exactly the shed or garage you’ve been envisioning.
- You can make it your haven. Whether you like to garden, tinker with engines, do a little woodworking or brew craft beer, you can design a space that works for exactly how you plan to use it. It can be more than just a bit of extra living and storage space – it can be a place you go to relax and unwind.
- You’ve got a friend in us. From the plans and materials to friendly advice and help along the way, your pals at TIMBER MART will be along for the ride. Our knowledgeable team members are always available if you have questions while you’re working on your new shed or garage. Don’t forget to stop by with an “after” picture so we can see the finished product – that’s our favourite part!
Now is the time to get started on the garage or shed you’ve been plotting for years. To view some garage plans go to www.Timbremart.ca
Also check out our End of Summer Deal Days Flyer in effect till April 14th. Build a deck and get up to 500 bonus Air Miles!
Northumberland Co-op is a hardware and building supplies store operating under the Timber Mart banner. They also have a garden centre in the summer, and are located at 254 Lawlor Lane in Newcastle, Miramichi.