Information Awareness Session: Hiring Through Immigration
May 30, 2018 – Rodd Miramichi River Hotel
- 7:30am-8:00am – Breakfast
- Information Awareness Session by Post-Secondary Education, Training and Labour
- Presentation by Miramichi Regional Multicultural Association
- 10:00 am -11:30 am – International Recruitment Workshop
- 11.30 am- 2:00 pm – Open door: Meet a Population Growth Development Officer about immigration.
Please note: If you attend the first session, it is not mandatory to attend the second session.
Both sessions are free, but you must register by Friday, May 25, 2018.
The post Information Awareness Session: Hiring Through Immigration appeared first on Miramichi Chamber of Commerce.
Source: Miramichi Chamber of Commerce
Giv’er Miramichi is about “What’s up, what’s new, what’s happening”. We are focused on building people up, supporting one another and celebrating our successes.