Blackville Health & Wellness Group to Host 2nd Annual Community Wellness Day
The Blackville Mango Health & Wellness Committee is hosting their 2nd Annual Community Wellness Day on Saturday, October 20 at Blackville School. The event will be held from 11:00am until 2:00pm.
This event is FREE of charge and all are welcome. The following exhibitors will be in attendance:
- Blackville Fire Department
- Blackville Girl Guides
- Blackville Mango Health & Wellness Committee
- Blackville Taekwondo
- Blackville Weight Watchers
- Blackville Women’s Institute
- Breatheasy Miramichi
- Certified ThetaHealer, Stacy Underhill
- Gochi Coopérative
- Good River Organics
- Greater Blackville Resource Centre / Fresh 4 Less
- Greater Miramichi Regional Service Commission
- Hospice Miramichi
- Essential Oils with Gloria Kelly
- Low Carb Healthy Fat Eating with Dr. Tiffany Keenan
- Miramichi Naturopathic Clinic
- Public Health
- Taichi with Keray Harris
- Merchandise Bingo
- more to be announced….
Be sure to come on out for a great day of family fun, health and wellness! Snacks and drinks will be provided, free of charge.