Miramichi SPCA Renovations Information Update
As most of you know the Miramichi SPCA located at 128 Dan Cripps Street in the Miramichi Industrial Park (Miramichi East – Chatham Side) we will soon be undergoing renovations.
This will be a lengthy process and will be challenging to keep the shelter in operation throughout.
They are going to be seeking foster homes for the duration of the renovations (could be up to 3 months).
They will be needing all types of foster homes (some with kids, some without, some who have lots of time, others who don’t require as much time, some who have other animals, others without).
We are hoping to start making a list now so we are ready when the time comes.
Eligible Foster Homes Must:
- Have all animals currently in their home spayed or neutered unless they are a registered breeder, the animal is underage, or there is a medical issue why it can’t be done.
- Must have reliable transportation incase of emergencies with the foster animal (to and from vet) or to pick up supplies from the shelter
- If you are interested please leave us your name/phone number and email address.
- We will then compile a list and send applications to all people interested and start contacting everyone as we get closer to May start date of the renovations.
- Please note all supplies can be provided to you, or if you are willing to supply everything, that is wonderful as well!!
Be sure to “view” and “like” the Miramichi SPCA on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/Miramichi-SPCA-113093582109617 and also “visit” on the web at: https://www.spcamiramichi.com/
Giv’er Miramichi is about “What’s up, what’s new, what’s happening”. We are focused on building people up, supporting one another and celebrating our successes.