The Christmas Giv’er is Here!
The Christmas Issue of Giv’er Miramichi magazine went out in the mail last week and is available to pick-up at locations around the region, and also online at: www.giverontheriver.com/magazine/
In This Issue
- Christmas Events
- Crafts, Sweet Treats, Unique Gifts and More at the Farmers Markets
- Searching for Roots – New Brunswick Genealogical Society – Miramichi
- The Miramichi Fire – A History
- Stay Fit and Have Fun This Winter – Miramichi Ski Club
- ‘Tis the Season… to give a Garden Gift
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Dining and Entertainment
- Walking Tour of Historic Nelson
- Aunt Kay’s Memories of Growing Up in a Simpler Time
- Celebrating 20 Years of Mighty Miramichi
- HOSPICE Miramichi presents Home for the Holidays and Angels Remembered
- Miramichi Archery Club Offers Training for all Skill Levels
- Miramichi White Caps Swim Club New Members Welcome
- Swedish Tea Ring Recipe
- Losier Family Foundation Supports New Residential Hospice Facility
- Buzzie McKay receives the Bob Walsh Memorial Award
- Splash of Greens A New Way to be Healthy
- Book Review – Yorkshire Lass: An English War Bride’s Story
- Life a Gift Passed On An Anthology of Elders’ Story
- New Brunswick Aviation Museum Preserving Our Aviation History
- Colouring Page by local artist Laura Lea Comeau
- Photo Submissions
The cover featured a photo of the Saint Michael’s Basilica in Miramichi at Christmas. Photo by: Bonnie Coughlan.
Below is the original photo:
Enjoy the current issue of Giv’er Miramichi magazine online – flip through it, share it on Facebook, or email the link to friends and family living away. Past issues are also available that you can view as pdf documents. www.giverontheriver.com/magazine
Visit www.giverontheriver.com where you’ll always find good news, and positive, uplifting stories in our blog posts.
You’ll also find current and past issues of Giv’er Miramichi magazine, the Mighty Miramichi River Guide, a list of locations to find our publications, and a place to submit your stories and photos.
Find a list of locations that regularily have a rack of Giv’er magazines in stock, free for the taking, at this link: https://www.giverontheriver.com/magazine/locations/ Note: Some locations may not be distributing magazines at this time due to protocols.
If you want extra copies of Giv’er magazine to send to family or to distribute at an event, or back issues for a school project, give us a call and we can help you out! Tel: 506-352-7668.
Submit now for the Winter 2020 Issue – Deadline is January 15, 2021
Send us your good stuff to talk about on the river! We’re looking for events, stories, celebrations and pictures about what’s up, what’s new, and what’s happening. Keep it positive and we’ll promote it. Giv’er Miramichi is published and copyrighted by MCG Media in Miramichi. Send submissions to
Giv’er Miramichi is about “What’s up, what’s new, what’s happening”. We are focused on building people up, supporting one another and celebrating our successes.