District 16 In Conjunction with MVHS Proudly Presents
“Battle of the Bands”
DATE: April 14th, 2007
PLACE: Miramichi Valley High School
TIME: 2:00 PM AND 7:00 PM
Competition Guidelines and Rules
• All participants must be registered students in District 16, Carrefour Beausoleil and ERBSA.
• All music must be live, no backing track CD’s will be permitted.
• Performers will be required to play two songs in the elimination round, and three songs (one original) in the evening Showcase Final.
• Bands, Duets and Soloists are all encouraged to register, all genres of music are welcome. Profanity will not be tolerated.
• Application deadline is March 30th, 2007. Limited spaces available.
Winning performer(s) will receive studio time to complete a one song professional demo (Value $500.00)
Application forms can be picked up at the main offices at Miramichi Valley High School, Blackville High School, North and South Esk Regional High School, James M. Hill High School, Bonar Law High School, Carrefour Beausoleil and ERBSA.
For more information, contact
Terry Whalen by e-mail: .
Giv’er Miramichi is about “What’s up, what’s new, what’s happening”. We are focused on building people up, supporting one another and celebrating our successes.