The National Terry Fox At Work Day
Friday, Sept. 14, 2007
There are two ways you can help:
1) Participate in our Premiere Fundraising Event:
“The Great Canadian Head Shave”
have fun ad show your solidarity with cancer patients
And / or
2) Organize a fundraising event at your workplace to raise funds for cancer research:
• Meal: breakfast, BBQ, potluck
• Ask clients for donations
• Sale (bake, garage, book)
• Auction, car wash, Dress-down day, etc…
Join this one-day national display of solidarity against cancer.
To register your NB workplace please:
1) Call your provincial office at 1-888-836-9876.
2) E-mail .
3) Go to http://www.terryfoxrun.org/ and look for “The Great Canadian Head Shave/Terry Fox at Work Day.”
Giv’er Miramichi is about “What’s up, what’s new, what’s happening”. We are focused on building people up, supporting one another and celebrating our successes.