Admiral’s 2012 Video Contest – $1000 CASH PRIZE
Video Submission Deadline: Friday October 19th, 2012
The contest is open to aspiring filmmakers and videographers from Atlantic Canada and filmmakers of all levels are welcome to submit a short three to five minute video to the organization. We will be accepting video submissions until 4 pm on October 19th, 2012.
The winning video as determined by a panel of judges from Admiral Insurance will be awarded a $1,000 cash prize on October 31st. This contest is not open to Admiral employees or members of their immediate household.
HOW TO APPLY
Aspiring film makers and videographers are invited to drop a hard copy of their video on compact disc during business hours at the offices of Admiral Insurance. The office is located at 7067 Chebucto Road, Suite 200, Halifax Nova Scotia.
CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Applicants must be a resident of one of the four Atlantic Provinces (NB, NL, NS, PE).
2. All submissions are the property of Admiral Insurance and the company retains the right to host the videos on the company’s Facebook page and its corporate website www.joinadmiral.ca.
3. Admiral Insurance retains the right to market, promote, distribute, sell, and/or license the video compilation.
4. The video is the property of Admiral Insurance and the filmmakers are not permitted to post or upload their individual videos without expressed written permission from Admiral Insurance.
5. The videos may be re-edited by Admiral Insurance.
6. Admiral Insurance retains the power to decide on all matters not specifically dealt with in these regulations. Notice of participation implies recognition of these regulations. In any dispute, the decision of Admiral Insurance will be final.
For further questions contact Dee McLean, Communications and Marketing Officer, Admiral Insurance by phone at (902) 406-4952 or email
Giv’er Miramichi is about “What’s up, what’s new, what’s happening”. We are focused on building people up, supporting one another and celebrating our successes.