Ten Romantic Date Night Ideas in Miramichi
“I got some platforms sitting in the corner.
They wanna stroll on a city sidewalk.
I got a dress that’ll show a little uh uh but you ain’t gettin’ uh uh if you don’t come pick me up
Show me off (wow),
You might be tired, but I’m not!
I don’t know why you don’t take me downtown like you got anywhere better to be.”
Has your sweetie been blaring Downtown by Lady Antebellum just a little too frequently while shooting you dirty looks? Don’t take our word for it, but that could be a hint that they want a romantic evening for just the two of you. Luckily for you, Discover Miramichi has taken the hard work out of it for you and have a few great date ideas lined up!
- Bigger is always better, which is why you can get a 9oz glass of vino for the price of 6oz at 1809 on Wednesday evenings. Enjoy majestic riverfront views while you sip on pinot and talk about how much you love each other.
- All Aboard! Hop on the Max Aitken for a romantic sunset cruise along the river.
- If your sweetie has a sweet tooth, they will love Cake a Chance. On Tuesdays you can grab two dollar cupcakes, have a seat in the quaint bakery and people watch.
- We all know what they say about Oysters. Why not grab some Beausoleil oysters, pack some salads and a blanket to enjoy a picnic at the Tabusintac Light House.
Do yourself a favour, and try this tasty little bad boys from @maisonbeausoleil . You won’t be disappointed!! #newbrunswick #discovermiramichi #discovernewbrunswick #cheflife #chefstalk #chefsroll #chefstyle #chefsofinstagram #roddvacations #hotel #truecooks #plateup #restaurant #armyofchefs #beausoleiloysters #spring #eastcoast #cuisine #cuisinecaptures #buyacheteznb #foodstagram #maritimes #cockandcleaver #industry #foodstarz #foodism #seafood
- Get outta town! Take a scenic drive to Escuminac where you can grab fresh lobster from the wharf and watch the sun go down at the beach.
- Putt the fun back into date night – finish off a round of mini golf with the perfect ice cream at Maurie’s Mini Putt
- There is no shortage of adventurous date ideas in Upper Miramichi! A hike to Fall Brook falls complete with a picnic lunch, daring the Priceville footbridge together or a romantic float along the river with Storeytown Cottages.
- Why break up when you can break out? Look for clues and solve mysteries at Escape Miramichi, a unique date night idea you’re sure to love. For better chance of escape, make it a double date!
- Sunset is a recurring theme with these date ideas, but not without good reason. Catch the Symphony at Sunset Sunday nights throughout the summer at Beaubears Island.
- Have your Noah & Ally moment as you paddle around at French Fort Cove with your choice of a variety of boat rentals. Afterward enjoy a leisurely stroll along the romantic trails.