3rd Annual MAST “Miramichi Art Studios Tours” – July 26 to 28
The 3rd Annual MAST “Miramichi Art Studios Tours” will be taking place from July 26th to 28th, 2019 at various home studios along the Mighty Miramichi region. Studio Times will be from 10 am to 5 pm. See the schedule below for details.
Visit local artists, folk artists and artisans during the Miramichi Art Studio Tour. Artists from across the Miramichi region will be opening their homes and studios for visitors in a celebration of the arts community!
- Catherine Bastedo: East Coast Glass Art – Kiln Fused Glass, Stained Glass, Jewelry and Art Glass. Located at 34 Fowlie Lane, Bay du Vin. Telephone: 1-506-228-0801
- Laura Lea Comeau – Firefly Studios – Ink, Watercolor and Acryllics. Located at 4837 Route 108 Highway, Derby. Telephone: 1-506-352-2277
- Christopher Doiron Pottery – Ceramic Artist and Instructor with a Diploma in Fine Craft – Stoneware and Raku. “Classes are available on site”. Located at 1144 Howard Road, Keenans. Telephone: 1-506-470-5301
- Linda Gallant Studio – Mixed Media, Ink, Art Classes and a Passionate Innovator. 37 years as an Art Educator and Miramichi Art Core President. Located at 273 Rue Principale Street / Main Street, Néguac. Telephone: 1-506-776-9012
- Dee Goforth – Photography, Alcohol Ink, Mixed Media and Encaustics. Dee will display her works at 4837 Route 108 Highway, Derby. Telephone: 1-506-352-2277
- Bruce Harrison – Knot ‘n’ Butt Wood, Wood Boxes, Bowls, Art Pieces, Unique and Custom Items. Bruce will have his works at 4837 Route 108 Highway, Derby. Telephone: 1-506-262-4226.
- Jessii the Artist – Musician and Artist. Jessii is located at 10 Frost Street, Miramichi. Email: email@example.com.
- Eydie Patterson Studio – Born and Educated in Belgium, she can remember always wanting to paint. Edyie’s works have sold around the world. Some of her works are also on display at the Open Door Antiques, Miramichi and she is located at 1170 Route 11 Highway, Oak Point.
- Sandra Sullivan – Seven Thread Studios – I’m an artist, and a thrifter with a love of fashion. She is also an instructor, fashion creator, jewelry and mixed media artist. She is located at 242 Sweeney Lane, Miramichi. Telephone: 1-506-625-6877.
Be sure to “view” and “like” the Miramichi Art Studio Tours on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/MiramichiArtistsStudioTour/
Find the event on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/events/448120409282101/