It’s the Most Wonderful Issue of the Year!
The Christmas 2023 Issue of Giv’er Miramichi magazine is available to view online at www.giverontheriver.com/magazine, and is arriving in local mailboxes this week. If you’re outside the mailing route, copies can be picked up at select locations in the region. Find a list of locations that carry Giv’er magazines at this link.
IN THIS ISSUE
- Santa’s Gift to Tom
- John and the Old Army Boot
- The First Gift of Christmas
- It Always Snowed on Christmas Eve: Memories of a Christmas Past
- Homemade Holidays: When I was a Young Lad
- The Spruce
Articles & Submissions
- Scenes from the First Christmas, Tableau Vivant
- Christmas to Remember in Memory of Gerry Cormier
- A Hidden Gem, Tea and Concert
- The Portrait of a Soldier
- Tick Tock – Cindy Lou’s Corner
- The Newcastle Farmer’s Market’s 47-Year Journey
- Nature’s Candid Camera: Miramichi Wildlife
- MGSAR – The Lost Person’s Behaviour
- Recipe for Fruitcake Cookies
- Local Books Make Great Gift Ideas
- Angels Remembered – Hospice Miramichi
- Here’s to Your Health at MCCSC
- David Ernest Hutchison: A Great Miramichi Benefactor
- Robbie Tucker Releases 4th Album this Past Year.
- Miramichi Garden Club Photo Contest
- Bay du Vin Wharf – A Local Meeting Place
- Urban Wildlife Photos
- Saint Paul’s Anglican Church 200th Anniversary
- Miramichi Quilt Guild 1st Place Quilt
- Christmas Colouring Page
- Plus! – Events Listings and Photo Submissions
Cover Photo by Bonnie Coughlan
Giv’er Miramichi is about “What’s up, what’s new, what’s happening”. We are focused on building people up, supporting one another and celebrating our successes.