Still Time to Register for Biggest Loser 8
Mighty Miramichi’s Biggest Loser Challenge 8 starts on Monday, Sept 9th and there’s still room for a few more teams to register. During the last challenge teams lost 419.6 lbs! Peak Performance Health Center is offering the Biggest Loser Challenge to promote healthy living.
The registration fee is $250 + tax per person with four (4) people per team. Only 15 teams will be accepted or compete in the Individual category. Open to both men and women.
Each member must review the rules and register before 5pm on Monday September 9th at Peak Performance Health Center at (506) 622-5107 or online.
All participants will need to fill out a PAR-Q Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire before entering the challenge to assess if they have any physical conditions that would make the mandatory workouts inappropriate for them.
Biggest Loser Participants will receive:
- 2 Mandatory fitness workouts per week with a certified Fitness Coach (Value $240)
- One Personal Training Session (Value $40)
- Access to all Peak Performance classes and gym (Value $372)
- Dietitian coaching for 12 weeks (Value $375)
- Mango Food and Activity Journal (Value $10)
- Three mandatory weigh-ins (Value $30)
- Facebook and email tips, support and motivation (Priceless)
- Community Connections (ex. Live Well Health Coach)
There will be three mandatory weigh-ins and only the Team total weight will be used for the challenge. Only weights recorded on the Biggest Loser scales will be recognized. You will not be able to submit your weight via email or after the fact. So unless you have made other prearrangements with the judges, you will disqualify your team should you not meet the weigh in requirements.
Fall back into a healthy routine and register for Mighty Miramichi’s Biggest Loser Challenge 8 today! Click here for more details, photos of past winners, or to register.
Giv’er Miramichi is about “What’s up, what’s new, what’s happening”. We are focused on building people up, supporting one another and celebrating our successes.