Soup’s On Again in Blackville
Following a successful run last year, the Greater Blackville Resource Centre’s Soup’s On program is back! Soup’s On offers Free Meals and community spirit throughout the greater Blackville area. Various organizations and churches in the area will be hosting a free community luncheon every Tuesday from February 24 until April 28, 2015.
Upcoming Dates and Locations:
- Tuesday, Feb. 24: Knights of Columbus (Quarryville)
- Tuesday, March 3: Voice of Hope Ministries (Upper Blackville)
- Tuesday, March 10: St. Agnes’ Anglican Church (Grey Rapids)
- Tuesday, March 17: United Church Women (Blackville)
- Tuesday, March 24: St. Raphael’s Roman Catholic Church (Blackville)
- Tuesday, March 31: To Be Announced
- Tuesday, April 7: To Be Announced
- Tuesday, April 14: Holy Trinity Anglican Church Women (Blackville)
- Tuesday, April 21: Upper Blackville Baptist Church (Howard Rd.)
- Tuesday, April 28: Mango (Location to be Announced)
Remember this is open to ANYONE and EVERYONE to come and have a meal (no charge!) and get together with people in the community. If you want to volunteer to help out, contact one of the hosting organizations, listed above.
For more information about the Soup’s On program and the Greater Blackville Resource Centre, visit their website at www.BlackvilleResource.com.
Giv’er Miramichi is about “What’s up, what’s new, what’s happening”. We are focused on building people up, supporting one another and celebrating our successes.
Leave a Comment