Community Transportation Program Coordinator Wanted
The Community Inclusion Network of Northumberland (CIN) is currently looking for a Community Transportation Program Coordinator.
Community Transportation Program Coordinator
Northumberland Community Inclusion Network (CIN)
Working closely with the CIN (Community Inclusion Network) in Miramichi, the person hired will have the responsibility for the development and sound management of a community transportation service as well as liaising with partners and the community.
• Ensure the ongoing administration of the service: survey development, data analysis, project design
• Contribute to the strategic plan, finance and communication
• Recruit members, volunteer drivers and sponsors
• Develop communication tools and visibility
• Prepare and track funding applications and progress reports
• Act as a resource person : reception, registration, facilitation, compliance with rules and safety standards,
monitoring requests and general supervision of members
• Organize and coordinate the transportation service for clients
• Keep records of all travel services provided, and enter data in appropriate journals
Skills and competencies
• Strategic, administrative and organizational skills
• Autonomy and decision-making skills
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent writing skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Internet and social media
• Good command of current software
Education and experience
Completion of postsecondary education and/or combination of education and experience maybe considered
Minimum of 5 years related experience would be an asset
Spoken and written fluency in French and English required
Full-time 35 hours per week
One (1) year contract with possibility of renewal
Salary to be determined
The following operational requirements are required:
– Travelling within the region;
– Applicants must be able to transport themselves within the region.
Please send your resume and cover letter by email to the attention of Isabella Imperatori (CIN Coordinator) at: reqion7cinaqmail.com
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Giv’er Miramichi is about “What’s up, what’s new, what’s happening”. We are focused on building people up, supporting one another and celebrating our successes.