The Winter 2023 Issue of Giv’er Miramichi magazine – Check it out!
The Winter 2023 Issue of Giv’er Miramichi magazine is available to view online at www.giverontheriver.com/magazine, and on the shelves at select locations in the region. Find a list of locations that carry Giv’er magazines at this link.
In this Issue:
• Local Boy, Thomas Duplessie, on the Big Stage
• All That Remains: Featuring J.B. Snowball
• Your Words Have Power – Miramichi Literacy Council
• Cindy Lou’s Corner – What’s Wrong With Me?
• Miramichi Art Core – New Art Exhibit
• Northumberland County Winter Birds
• Strathcona Cup 2023
• Beaubears Island Upcoming Events
• Poem: Heavenly Messages
• Meet Madame President – MGSAR
• River Jams – Music on the River
• Colouring Pages Results
• A Successful Year for Corcoran Entertainment
• Photo submissions, events, classifieds and more!
About the Cover: An Evening Skate, painting by Anne Maloney Assaff.
Flip through the magazine online at this link: www.giverontheriver.com/magazine
Giv’er Miramichi is about “What’s up, what’s new, what’s happening”. We are focused on building people up, supporting one another and celebrating our successes.