The Spring Issue of Giv’er Miramichi is on its way!
The Spring 2023 Issue of Giv’er Miramichi magazine is available to view online at www.giverontheriver.com/magazine, and will be arriving in mailboxes this week. If you’re outside the mailing route, copies can be picked up at select locations in the region. Find a list of locations that carry Giv’er magazines at this link.
In this Issue:
• SPCA Raising Funds for Veterinary Care
• Character Matters Miramichi presents Mullin’s Boom
• Halfway House Miramichi – Dessert Theatre
• The Creative Journey of Local Artist Gerard Godin
• Exploring the World of Warblers
• Local Skateboarders Featured in TV Series
• Live and Let Live, Cindy Lou’s Corner
• Beaubears Island 2023 Events and Tours
• Learning about the Newcastle Duplicate Bridge Club
• Final Book of the Miramichi Lads & Ladies Series
• Two Miramichi Athletes Compete at Canada Winter Games
• Crafting a Fulfilling Retirement – Senior Sawdustmakers
• Poetry Contest for Middle School
• Greg Morris: A True Ironman
• Robbie Tucker Takes on the RPM Challenge with New Album
• Photo submissions, events, classifieds and more!
About the Cover: Bass Fishermen at Ritchie Wharf during the annual Miramichi Striper Cup. Photo by Bonnie Coughlan.
Flip through the magazine online at this link: www.giverontheriver.com/magazine
Giv’er Miramichi is about “What’s up, what’s new, what’s happening”. We are focused on building people up, supporting one another and celebrating our successes.
Leave a Comment