The Spring Issue of Giv’er Miramichi is on its way!
The Spring 2023 Issue of Giv’er Miramichi magazine is available to view online at www.giverontheriver.com/magazine, and will be arriving in mailboxes this week. If you’re outside the mailing route, copies can be picked up at select locations in the region. Find a list of locations that carry Giv’er magazines at this link.
In this Issue:
• SPCA Raising Funds for Veterinary Care
• Character Matters Miramichi presents Mullin’s Boom
• Halfway House Miramichi – Dessert Theatre
• The Creative Journey of Local Artist Gerard Godin
• Exploring the World of Warblers
• Local Skateboarders Featured in TV Series
• Live and Let Live, Cindy Lou’s Corner
• Beaubears Island 2023 Events and Tours
• Learning about the Newcastle Duplicate Bridge Club
• Final Book of the Miramichi Lads & Ladies Series
• Two Miramichi Athletes Compete at Canada Winter Games
• Crafting a Fulfilling Retirement – Senior Sawdustmakers
• Poetry Contest for Middle School
• Greg Morris: A True Ironman
• Robbie Tucker Takes on the RPM Challenge with New Album
• Photo submissions, events, classifieds and more!
About the Cover: Bass Fishermen at Ritchie Wharf during the annual Miramichi Striper Cup. Photo by Bonnie Coughlan.
Giv’er Miramichi is about “What’s up, what’s new, what’s happening”. We are focused on building people up, supporting one another and celebrating our successes.