Big Brothers Big Sisters/Boys & Girls Club Scholarship
Big Brothers Big Sisters / Boys & Girls Club of Miramichi is pleased to offer a scholarship to recognize and reward a student in our community who has demonstrated a passion for volunteering, as well as maintaining a high level of academic achievement.
One graduate, from each of the following schools: Blackville High School, James M. Hill Memorial High School, Miramichi Valley High School, North and South Esk Regional High School and Carrefour Beausoleil will be eligible to receive a $2000 scholarship.
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must:
- demonstrate financial need to go to post-secondary school
- be a 2017 High School Graduate
- be registered in a program at a University, College, or Trade School for the next school year
- maintain a minimum average of 75%
To be considered for this scholarship students must provide:
- a completed and signed application form, including the expenses and income information
- a document that indicates financial need (Current pay stub and Line 150 Taxable Income as stated on the most recent Notice of Assessment)
- 2 letters of references: 1) who knows you personally 1) who will validate your volunteer involvement
- a copy of your most recent school transcript
- a copy of your letter of acceptance from your University, College or Trade School
To apply now, click here. Deadline is May 1, 2017.
Giv’er Miramichi is about “What’s up, what’s new, what’s happening”. We are focused on building people up, supporting one another and celebrating our successes.