Let’s beat the winter blues and get outside for some SNOWGA with Snowga Snowshoe on Saturday, January 16th!
We will MEET at the Millbank power station trails off of McHardy Rd. to snowshoe and do Snowga (yoga with our snowshoes on OUTSIDE).***Cost: $20 per person ***
1. Select “Find Tickets” and fill out the registration form.
2. E-transfer your fee to Matthea at email@example.com. Payment in full is required to secure your spot.Sorry, no snowshoe or pole rentals. Please bring your own snowshoes. Yoga mat is not needed. Social distancing is required even though this is an entirely outdoor event. Thank you!
Millbank power station is located off of McHardy Rd on an unnamed road.
1. If coming from Miramichi on Hwy 11, turn left on McHardy Road
2. Take your first right.
3. Head straight toward the power station gates at the end of this road.
4. Parking is on either side. We will gather at the trailhead on the right, where there is a large WELCOME entryway into the woods.
Find the event on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/events/951789168686187/
Giv’er Miramichi is about “What’s up, what’s new, what’s happening”. We are focused on building people up, supporting one another and celebrating our successes.