Giv’er Magazine is Here! Winter Issue 2022
The Winter 2022 Issue of Giv’er Miramichi magazine is available to view online at www.giverontheriver.com/magazine, and on the shelves at select locations in the region. Find a list of locations that carry Giv’er magazines at this link.
In this Issue:
• Coldest Night of the Year. Hosted by Miramichi Youth House
• Genealogical Society Upcoming Speakers
• Recipe for a City, poem by Gabe LaPointe
• Anne Maloney Assaff, Painting the Beauty Around Her
• 50th Year for Miramichi Christmas Bird Counts – Beautiful Photos!
• What’s In a Word? The palliative approach to care at Hospice Miramichi
• Million Meals Campaign Comes to the Miramichi Region
• Ski and Snowshoe Rentals Available Free at Miramichi Cross Country Ski Club
• Canadian Peacekeeping Veterans Association, Miramichi Chapter
• Photo submissions from around the Miramichi region, and more!
On the cover: Snowy Owl painting by Anne Maloney Assaff.
The magazine is also available to read online at: www.giverontheriver.com/magazine
Giv’er Miramichi is about “What’s up, what’s new, what’s happening”. We are focused on building people up, supporting one another and celebrating our successes.
Hi Joanie, we have locations throughout the region where you can pick up a copy. I’ll send you an email…Stacy
I love this magazine.The artist you are featuring is my cousin, she does beautiful work ! Is there a way I can get a copy of this issue?