Giv’er Miramichi Magazine – Summer Issue
It’s that time of year when we Giv’er on the River in the Miramichi region!
The Summer 2023 Issue of Giv’er Miramichi magazine is available to view online at www.giverontheriver.com/magazine, and is arriving in local mailboxes this week. If you’re outside the mailing route, copies can be picked up at select locations in the region. Find a list of locations that carry Giv’er magazines at this link.
In this Issue:
• Girls on Boards Miramichi
• SPCA – Faithful Friends Initiative
• Salute to Canada Featuring Miramichi Fiddlers – June 30
• Dare the Dark Returns with the Headless Nun Experience
• 66th Annual Miramichi Folksong Festival
• Wilson’s Point and Beaubears Island Summer Events and Programs
• Find the Money, Find Me – Cindy Lou’s Corner
• Creating Art with Plein Air Miramichi
• An Invitation to Join Nature Miramichi
• Book Review of the Final Book of the Miramichi Lads & Ladies Series
• Miramichi Slammin’ Salmon Rugby Club
• Meet the Scrounger – MGSAR
• Middle School Poetry Contest Winners
• Book Review: Death Between the Decks by Alexa Bowie
• Robbie Tucker’s Latest Creation, The Glitch
• Summer Tai Chi Classes at Ritchie Wharf
• Photo submissions, events, classifieds and more!
Giv’er Miramichi is about “What’s up, what’s new, what’s happening”. We are focused on building people up, supporting one another and celebrating our successes.